Thursday, January 5, 2012

GMAT rant no.1...with numerous to come

*GMATinggg*
i hate studying...blah blah blah

actually, it is not all that bad. some of the reading passages are interesting and quantitative part makes nostalgic of the SAT days. Data sufficiency and critical reasoning are something totally new to me. They are so strange for someone like me who does not have much common sense of logic. Eyeroll.

I have struggled to get up early in the mornings to study but have failed miserably for the past week. Trouble sleeping at night + continuous ignorance of alarm clock = waking up at 1pm everyday. It sounds terrible, I know. I am much a morning person and more productive at early hours of the day only if I can get up! I am determined to accomplish this.

There is so many things to be done, the list goes on endlessly. So many things on my wish to-do list as well. So hard to accomplish when more than half of my time is spent sleeping >.<

Ok, going back to critical reasoning now. BOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment